Welcome to your Dream
I welcome you my friend to the beginning of your new life
Walk in peace trough the road of the living dream.
Search for your goal in every day and find your light in every night
Now that you are not blind in this dreaming world, please smile to your life for the sake of love,
No more fear no more pain, just be yourself in the dreaming game.
Dont get me wrong, i know you just were born
Sometimes you will feel alone in the real world...but you can find me there...in your dreaming home.
Share with others what i shared with you so in that way--happiness will come to you.
>> sharing from the old memories of the Triangle Forest/summer 08
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the invitation to smile to my life. Today I listened to a song by the Temptations and heard these words, "I wanna say I love the life I live... and I'm gonna live the life I love."
ReplyDeleteI'm rubbing the sleep out of my eyes now and am awake to the love in the dreaming world.
Blessings to you, Wind, for this powerful prose!
(oops! didn't spell check my last post - mucho mistakes! means I'm sleepy :)